3 Best Selling Anolon Knives set on Amazon :
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE: imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of Japanese high carbon stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. And the unique anti-stick food design on the blade can reduce cutting resistance and effectively prevent food from sticking to the knife blade
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: The professional hand-polished edge up to 15-18 degrees per side, which makes this Japanese knife be more sharper than other chef knife, and it has been proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.3mm. Providing excellent sharpness and durability to get the job done perfectly
- UNPARALLELED ADVANTAGES: Compared with the other 7-inch Santoku knife, imarku 5-inch Santoku knife has stronger maneuverability. The shorter blade makes the cutting force converge at the edge of the blade to achieve the best cutting accuracy and realize Ultra-thin cutting
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The Pakkawood handle minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip. Even after prolonged use the professional chef knives, your palm and wrist will not fatigue. Ideal for both people who cook frequently and those who just like preparing snacks
- THE BEST GIFT: The cooking knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love. This professional chef knives can be used for cutting all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. It is suitable for both home and restaurant kitchens
- Forged construction features 67 steel-and-iron layers for unparalleled strength, beauty, and cutting performance
- Full-tang stone-finished blades extend the entire handle length for beautiful balance
- Stainless steel half bolsters enable a completely sharpened edge and larger cutting surface, radius-polished spine provides strength and solidity
- Sturdy protective plastic sheaths provide convenient, safe and stylish storage
- Double-riveted handles with stainless steel end caps provide secure, comfortable grip; set includes Angolan(r) Lifetime Warranty
- PREMIUM STEEL KNIFE: The chef knife is made from top-quality Japanese stainless steel and honed to a fine edge for superior cutting performance
- STURDY HANDLE: Durable, dual-riveted knife handle and bolster are designed for long-lasting strength and stability with a comfortable grip
- PROTECTIVE STORAGE: Chef knife comes with sheath to protect and preserve blade between use
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand-washing is recommended for long-lasting cutting, slicing and dicing performance
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Anolon built their reputation selling cookware and only recently stepped into the cutlery arena. Fans of Anolon’s cookware can rest assured that their cutlery is of the same quality.
There are 3 main categories of Anolon knives, all 3 of which are crafted from high-quality German steel. The Anolon Advanced knives are made of either high-carbon steel or stainless steel, while the Anolon Bronze Collection is made of high-carbon stainless steel. The high-carbon stainless is the best of bunch, giving you protection from corrosion and sharp blades that can hold an edge.
Regardless of the type of steel, Analon’s blades are forged instead of cut, which makes them sharper and able to handle more abuse. Analon knife sets are slightly cheaper than other knives in their class because they are made in China, but don’t automatically categorize them as cheap because of where they’re made. Anolon has built a group of skilled craftsman who are trained to create the blades with high-tech machinery. You’re still getting a good knife, you’re just getting it at a price point that is more affordable than most mid-range sets of kitchen cutlery.
The only downside, and this is only a downside to those who prefer wood handles, to the Anolon knife sets are some people don’t care for the rubber handles. There are some complaints that these handles are more susceptible to nicks and dings, and are easily damaged if dropped or left in a crowded sink or drawer. While the handles may be slightly more easy to nick and chip, leaving a knife in a sink or drawer will damage a lot more than just the handles. The upside to the SureGrip handles is that they are comfortable in your hand, and are ergonomically designed. They even have a weight balancing cap at the end to endure each handle is optimally balanced against the blade.
No matter what you’re looking for, there should be an Analon knife set available to suit your needs. They offer great knives at a good price.
Anolon also offers Anolon Steak Knives in a four-piece set in either the bronze or black color.
Anolon 17-pc. Advanced Cutlery Knife Block Set, Bronze
Features Anolon’s elegant bronze handles. This large block set has a knife to suit pretty much all of your cutlery needs. It includes:
- 8-in. Chef’s Knife
- 8-in. Slicer 8-in.
- Bread Knife 5-in.
- Serrated Utility Knife 5-in.
- Santoku Knife 5-in.
- Steak Knives 3.5-in.
- Paring Knife
- Kitchen Shears 8-in
Click here for more information on purchasing the Anolon 17-pc. Advanced Cutlery Knife Block Set, Bronze
Anolon 17-pc. Classic Cutlery Knife Block Set, Black
Similar to the set above, but features traditionally styled handles for those who don’t care for the bronze handles.
Click here for more info. on purchasing an Anolon 17-pc. Classic Cutlery Knife Block Set, Black
Get an Anolon sharpener to keep your Anolon knife set performing at the highest level.